Who We Are
There are millions of interests out there & we believe that each one deserves its own Amino. Amino gives individuals a chance to contribute, learn & form connections in a mobile community like no other. Our ambitions are global & our energy is contagious. With rapid growth, off the charts engagement, & some of the best investors in the world behind us, we are dreaming big & now is the perfect time to join us.
Were looking for smart & excited individuals to join our team. At Amino, geeky is a good thing & more than any credential, we value a go-getter attitude, the drive to get things done, & the empathy to understand our users. Our team prides itself on working hard & having fun while we do it. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together, which is why were building a mobile-based home for every interest in the world & we hope youll be a part of it.
Content Operations Manager
The Content Operations team gets a first look at the best & most unique content across Amino with the overall goal of sharing it with the largest amount of users possible. Our communities are thriving around the clock, which means we are looking to expand our team hours to accommodate how quickly we get our content organized & in front of the right eyes.
As the Content Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a 4+ person team, both part-time & full-time employees on rotating schedules, including payroll approval
- Scaling the team rapidly, including overseas
- Providing valuable metadata for our top content, & maintaining & updating data daily
- Escalating internal & external product feedback to our Product Managers in New York & Shanghai
- Updating internal tools to reflect popular trends
What were looking for:
- Someone who is data-driven & product-minded. Our new stories feature is complex & the Content Operations team is integral to getting the right content in front of the right pair of eyes.
- A strong people manager, someone who is passionate about building & driving a team forward & have experience maximizing the output of a team through optimizing workflows
- A systematically-minded individual who can see a problem, diagnose it & create structure
- Ability to create, sustain & iterate on processes as the product & team evolve
- A strong communicator who will work cross-vertically to educate on the product & communicate necessary changes
- Someone who understands the why behind effective content.
An ideal candidate has:
- An excitement around data
- Ability to create, reflect, iterate & improve processes
- A willingness to listen to the teams product feedback & can help prioritize
- Ability to create & execute to deadlines
- 3+ years managing & scaling a team, either internal or customer-facing - bonus if the teams work is queue-based
Why Youll Want to Join Us:
- We are a team of diverse, smart & passionate individuals with an affinity for niche subject matter.
- We offer competitive compensation, paid health benefits, 401k, a stocked kitchen, & a fun, relaxed office environment.
- All full-time employees receive equity in the business.
- We host weekly all company lunches, an internal speaker/discussion series & book clubs.
- We offer flexible paid time off for all full-time employees, which includes unlimited vacation, sick & a work from home policy.
- Youll be on the ground floor of building the platform that unlocks all the worlds potential connections.
Just like our users, Amino represents a wide range of voices & we are committed to building a team that is reflective of that diversity. To achieve that goal, Amino Apps is a proud equal opportunity employer, & encourages applicants from all groups, including those underrepresented in tech