About the role:
The Employee Experience Specialist is an enthusiastic & energetic individual responsible for executing events, employee experience initiatives, & communications that build connectivity & keep employees in the know & excited about being a part of the Harry's team!
- Own new hire onboarding logistics & overall experience from offer letter to exit, helping to ensure that we are cultivating & creating a culture that excites our people & connects them to our mission, vision, & values.
- Improve on & run our processes for employee experience programs (eg welcoming new hires, anniversary gifts, birthday recognition).
- Partner with Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team on initiatives to ensure all aspects of employee experience are inclusive.
- Oversee strategy, planning, & execution of company events including scoping, budgeting, scheduling, vendor management, & overall event communication (eg All Team Offsite, Holiday Party, Anniversary Party).
- Own overall program design & goals for internal event planning group (PEP squad) & ensure smooth operations by creating meeting agendas, running meetings, & managing communication.
- Act as a consultant for internal groups hosting events (ERGs, High Five, departments/ teams).
- Deliver experiences that enhance connectivity in the remote & eventually hybrid environment while also infusing fun & creativity.
- Oversee internal intranet design, user experience, & partner with content owners to ensure information is up to date.
- Create visually compelling & well-designed digital materials for People team communications.
- Support the Workplace Experience team with soliciting feedback from employees through surveys & focus groups.
This should describe you
- You take initiative to solve problems & are structured & organized in your thinking. You love setting up systems to improve existing processes & programs.
- Ability to independently prioritize time, staying organized in a fast-paced work environment.
- Reliable & consistent in your work all the time.
- Creative & brimming with your own ideas, while also able to help others structure thinking to prioritize theirs.
- Builds strong relationships & leverages connections across the organization to get the job done.
- Clear, concise communicator who can tailor a message to any audience.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) preferred.
Heres who youll work with
- Report directly to the Workplace Experience Manager
- Your team! Work closely with the Workplace Experience & People teams
- Serve as a key partner for our ERGs, High Five Ambassadors, Executive Assistants, Internal Comms & other groups
- Build strong relationships & interact regularly with the full Harrys team
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.