Introduction to Demandbase:
The world's largest & fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign & Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy & maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements & innovation would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we're as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture & the community around us, & have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
Introduction to the Role:
We are looking for a Technical Implementation Architect to build scalable solutions to integrate the Demandbase platform into clients Sales & Marketing ecosystem.
What youll be doing:
- Providing the overall technical vision & data structures to optimally integrate the Demandbase platform into our customers existing technology stack including:
- CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics)
- MAS (Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Cloud Storage/Warehousing (Google, Amazon)
- Business Intelligence (Tableau, Data Studio)
- Data lakes
- Scope custom integrations as needed
- Collaborate internally/externally, to determine project requirements & strategize on development & implementation timelines
- Develop architectural strategies for data modeling design & implementation to meet requirements for operational performance.
- Review existing data architectures to determine overall effectiveness & compliance with original objectives, develop strategies for improving or replacing underperforming areas.
- Research new technologies, data modeling methods & information management systems to determine which ones should be incorporated
- Serve as a liaison to the Product team to help inform future roadmap developments
What were looking for:
- Bachelors degree in data architecture, information management or related experience
- At least 5 years of system/data architecture & API Integration experience
- Strong domain knowledge in Revenue Operations required
- Experience with Jira, Splunk, GitHub, Copado, and/or Selenium
- Proficient with database modeling & management tools
- At least 5 years experience integrating Sales & Marketing technology including:
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- SFDC, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM, FreshSales or other B2B CRM applications
- Experience in the area of Salesforce automation (SFA), Lead Management & Marketing
- MAP (Marketing Automation Platform)
- Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, FreshMarketer, Silverpop, Act-on or related B2B focused MAP
- Experience with marketing automation, lead scoring, lead nurturing & campaigns automation
Nice to Haves:
- Professional certifications such as CSA or MCSE are a bonus
- Experience writing SFDC Apex Code, SFDC Visualforce Markup language preferred
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More about Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.