Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity in backgrounds & in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, & we need people from all backgrounds & swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's Salesforce team is empathetic, caring, & supportive. We are deliberate & self-reflective about the team & culture that we are building, seeking team members that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
As a Salesforce Business Analyst you will partner with stakeholders across the business to ensure their success in utilizing Salesforce.com. You will work collaboratively to understand business requirements & offer sustainable & practical solutions that offer increased ROI. As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will also abide by & improve best practices around Salesforce configurations. You will be expected to liaison between business users & application development teams to drive towards completion of company key objectives.
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will:
- Work with members of the user community to define & document development requirements.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope & completion of new development requests.
- Write comprehensive User Stories including accurate Acceptance Criteria.
- Facilitate weekly prioritization meetings to define upcoming Sprint scope.
- Assist in training of new users & grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Proactively look for enhancements for better user experience.
- Perform basic Salesforce Administration duties when required, such as building reports, solving user access issues, & list view configuration.
You will love this job if:
- You excel at solving complicated problems & delivering solutions that are scalable.
- One of your top strengths includes overseeing multiple competing priorities & seeing them through to delivery.
- You enjoy working cross-functionally to improve operational processes that ultimately lead to business efficiencies.
- You have the ability to build effective partnerships with business owners & technical partners.
- You have a genuine interest in what good technology can do to help people & have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems in an important industry.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 2+ years of experience with point & click configuring of SFDC; Salesforce Lightning & Healthcloud experience is a plus.
- You have experience creating & interpreting operational metrics & reports.
- You have experience interpreting & translating project requirements into development requirements. Experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban, or similar methodologies is a plus.
- You have working knowledge of project management best practices & have experience working with project management tools (i.e. JIRA or similar).
- You have the ability to prioritize & handle competing deadlines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.