Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to sell into high value prospects & customers within the enterprise segment in Texas. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities. Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & managing deals to closure.
Twilio is looking for an account executive who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of success is sales. They also have:
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience & a track record of personally selling & closing complex technical solutions to enterprises & software companies in excess of $100K.
- Comfortable with selling complex enterprise platform solution, understanding of API value prop, & success on seven figure deals in the past.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & managing deals to closure.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for new customer acquisition & driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned greater than $2M quota & maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Mastered creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms & managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical & business audience, building trust & mutual respect with technical customers & peers.
- DRAW THE OWL: Passionate about what you do & you are able to think outside of the box & have world-class interpersonal & communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, & financial details sound simple.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance competing priorities & manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, youve previously sold cloud or enterprise software.
- Travel will be required <20% of the time.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This person will be based in a major city in Texas. We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.