Who We Are
Vivvi is not a typical nanny agency! Were reinventing childcare & early learning for todays families & creating opportunities for babysitters, nannies, caregivers, & educators to do what they love. Our in-home program helps us meet families where they are, bringing high-quality care & learning right into their homes.
About The Role
Were looking for energetic part-time/full-time nannies to care for, love, & nurture young children in the Westchester area. If youre looking for a role where youll feel like part of the family, look no further! Well pair you with a fantastic family that values your time & expertise!
As a Nanny, you'll:
- Engage children through positive language, interactive play, & loving care
- Tailor activities to the unique interests & needs of the child(ren) in your care
- Provide close supervision to ensure the child(ren)s well-being at all times
- Perform light household chores (baby laundry, food prep, clean up, etc.)
- Form strong relationships & establish effective communication with families
If youre a passionate & reliable caregiver, apply to join the Vivvi team. Youll have the opportunity to earn a stable, competitive salary, join a growing company, become a more skilled educator, & build a strong relationship with one family!
Apply Today If You:
- Are a flexible & communicative team player that's passionate about working with the youngest learners
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience working with children aged 0-5
- Can confidently & effectively interact with parents & form strong relationships
- Are willing to offer a helping hand with some household chores
- Have an understanding of child development
- Are already or are willing to be CPR & First Aid certified
- Are fully vaccinated against COVID
- Can commit to a role for at least 6 months
What We Offer:
Competitive Compensation & Benefits: Our educators earn hourly rates up to $25 based on level of education & experience. Full time employees also receive benefits including tuition reimbursement, health, vision, & dental Insurance, retirement savings, & commuter benefits.
Benefits & Stability: Enjoy the benefits of health coverage, paid time off, & consistency in take-home pay even when your assigned family is on vacation or unforeseen circumstances arise.
Education-focused program: Well provide suggested activities & materials to support you & the child(ren) in your care. Learn more about our learning philosophy https://vivvi.com/programs.
Employee Development & Career Growth: Join a network of caring colleagues committed to your growth & success. Leverage our educational training & expert guidance to strengthen your skills & support your career growth.
To be considered, applicants must be willing to travel to the job's location (a private family home). Candidates must also be legally authorized to work in the US.
Physical demands of this position include but are not limited to sitting & standing for extended periods, bending at the waist, reaching overhead, & frequently moving or lifting children weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted.\
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.