Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a motivated, proactive, & process orientedPublisher Operations Account Management Directorto partner with approximately 100 Account Managers across the globe to ensure they are maximizing revenue on behalf of their Publisher partners, providing world class customer service & expanding the overall relationship by driving retention through the use of the Taboola platform. This includes defining a consistent engagement model, ensuring the team has the proper tools & technology to do their jobs effectively & developing reporting & processes to drive efficiencies across the organization. The Publisher Operations Manager will also have responsibility for developing a proactive performance management strategy & defining commission plans to drive the proper behavior across the global Account Management organization.
Taboola employees are highly motivated, self-starters who thrive on achieving success after success. Taboola products are technically sophisticated but easy to use. They are leveraged by our Publisher & Media clients to drive advertising & audience acquisition while also streamlining their Editorial operations. To be effective with Taboola's internal teams, you need a strong background in an internal operational role or in client-facing role at a premium Publisher / Media company. You need to be naturally inquisitive, data oriented, analytical & excited about the business value our clients are achieving with our products & services. We take pride in our professionalism, integrity, & ability to deliver real value to our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a very successful & rapidly growing company.
In this job you will:
- Assess Account Management operations processes & tools, making recommendations for further development & improvement.
- Evaluate existing Account Management operations technology platforms & determine optimal tools for partner success, reporting & KPIs
- Work with Account Management teams to design strategy for measuring client satisfaction & ensure feedback is actionable & well-timed.
- Ensure systems are in place & are utilized to capture & report on Account Management KPIs, including revenue, renewals, partner satisfaction, etc.
- Automate Bi-Quarterly Forecasting Process. This includes providing reporting & analysis on all Account Management activities with a reference for major KPIs
- Define clear Engagement Model with corresponding playbook while defining plan to automate as much as possible.
- Align Publisher Operations activities & cross-functional initiatives to support & enhance the objectives of the organization.
- Develop relationships with Account Management Global Regional Directors, Account Directors & Account Managers
- Create & maintain Executive dashboard for ongoing monitoring of Actuals vs. Forecasts & to assess the performance of the AM teams.
- Own commission plans while working with the Global Regional Directors to define the rules by driving proper behavior aligning with the companys strategic objectives
- Understand Taboola's platform capabilities & the value proposition to the Publisher based on the specific capability & user role.
- Work collaboratively with internal Taboola teams in order to provide the best service to the Account Management global team
- Up to 25% travel will be required.
- BA/BS required
- 8+ years of client facing experience in online advertising (publisher experience preferred)
- A solid understanding of web technologies & the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements & analytics
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by monitoring/identifying trends with data
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated & creative to meet the needs of the Account Management teams
- High attention to detail, organized with strong communication skills
- Strong team player, but still a self-starter with the will & ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment & learn, learn, learn!
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce), MS Excel (or Google Sheets) & Business Intelligence tools, e.g., Tableau
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present & influence credibly & effectively
- Proven organizational skills, high attention to detail, & superior time management.
- Excellent listening, negotiation & presentation skills
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.