Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
Youre excited by working on problems at the heart of the home buying & selling experience one thats slow & in desperate need of disruption. Building long-lasting & high-quality client relationships are integral to your day-to-day work. Youre a reliable operator with an analytical mindset, eager to roll up your sleeves & drive innovation in the industry.
What Youll Do Here
You will be heavily involved in the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced, high volume, residential escrow & title insurance agency. Your efforts will directly impact the success of our Arizona transactions & branch as a whole.
- Conduct real estate closings in a professional, timely & accurate manner
- Request, review & prepare real estate closing documents
- Ensure timely submission & accurate recording & execution of all files
- Comply with escrow terms for each closing
- Calculate taxes, interests, insurance & other expenses
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations
- Receive & disperse escrow funds
- Enter & manage data within Qualia system
- Support & collaborate with other Escrow Officers/Closers
- 2 years of escrow or real estate closing experience
- Title insurance experience preferred
- Valid drivers license & reliable transportation
- Willing & able to travel in the Chicago metro area when needed
- Qualia experience is a plus
- Superior customer service, organization & accuracy
- Interpersonal with strong written & verbal communication skills
- College degree preferred