At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Department
Marketing builds awareness, drives acquisition, & expands usage by developing innovative, breakthrough campaigns that are delivered through multiple channels, including our website, blog, emails, social media, events, & advertising.
Job Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to own our Inbound pipeline, a major part of the companys marketing funnel. In collaboration with a cross-functional team, you will be in charge of campaign planning & developing a comprehensive marketing strategy that attracts site traffic, converts that traffic into leads for the business, & in partnership with sales, nurtures those leads to close into customers. This is a high-impact, results-oriented role, where you will work directly with Sales, Demand Generation, Content Marketing, & Brand to develop messaging & campaigns.
Successful candidates will have experience building & managing a rich content editorial calendar that attacks qualified audiences to owned properties (marketing website, blog, etc.) as well as deep analytic experience working with tools such as Salesforce & Google Analytics. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced teams, leading by influence, & having the autonomy to drive your initiatives. The right person for this role is a high energy, focused, & deliberate leader who can work across marketing & sales to achieve the business goal of new customer pipeline growth & closed deals.
This role reports directly to the Head of Product Marketing.
- Develop & execute a scalable, integrated Inbound campaign plan which increases conversion & reduces acquisition costs. Working cross-functionally with supporters throughout marketing & sales, the tactics include: content development, SEO, social media marketing, & conversion optimization.
- Working closely with sales & marketing, closely track, analyze, & report out on our inbound marketing performance across all marketing channels.
- Manage inbound pipeline, from MQL to closed deals.
- Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms/etc., & use that information to make recommendations on Inbound marketing strategy.
- Lead cross-functional team including Demand Generation, SEO, Content Marketing, Sales Operations, Marketing Technology, Brand Marketing, & Business Development Representative to guide & execute Inbound marketing strategy
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, & continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Own reporting of Inbound metrics, including Salesforce & Google Analytics.
- Partner with Marketing Technology to develop conversion optimization A/B testing
- 5+ years of experience in relevant marketing function.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluency with Salesforce & Google Analytics
- Ability to effectively influence both internal & external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage ambiguity & navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully. Willing to roll up sleeves & deliver under tight deadlines.
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening skills, empathy, & ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment.
- A passion for Cloudflares mission & the success of our customers, partners, & community.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.