As an Information Technology Associate, you will join a growing team to oversee & execute on the development & maintenance of Compass Information Technology systems. You will help design & implement IT systems for a growing base of offices & ensure that technology is effectively deployed to help support a high growth business. Your primary responsibilities will focus on supporting the Mac computing environment, our Agents, & ongoing improvements to IT systems & infrastructure.
At Compass You Will:
- 1st & 2nd level support for all staff & agents in each of our locations
- Support the wired & wireless networks including firewalls, routers, switches, & wireless access points
- Assist in management of vendor relationships for Internet, telephone, procurement, & other services.
- Assist with new employee onboarding including hardware setup, user accounts, IT training, mobility solutions, & more
- Help improve overall IT systems, build processes, & efficiency
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ Years of Experience in IT
- Demonstrable skills & expert proficiency with Mac OS & iOS as well as knowledge, understanding, & support experience with Microsoft Windows
- In-depth knowledge of productivity tools including Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Adobe Creative Cloud, & various video conferencing/collaboration solutions
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills- helpful & calm under pressure
- Network admin experience is preferred including firewalls, routing, LAN/WAN, network segmentation, VOIP
- JAMF Casper experience is preferred
- Mobile Device Management is a plus
- Proactive attitude, loves to work in a fast paced environment where the toolset is continuously evolving
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.