The Sr. Director, Marketing (Demand Generation)- Powered by CLEAR will be responsible for developing & executing a demand generation strategy that builds CLEARs brand awareness, promotes our B2B products & ultimately drives customer & member growth. You will manage campaigns across multiple channels that nurture & drive leads for our Sales & Growth teams while building brand loyalty.
What you'll do:
- Develop content & thought leadership supporting demand generation across our multiple growth verticals (Healthcare, Travel + Hospitality, Strategic Partnerships, & Sports + Entertainment)
- Partner with the general managers & product marketing to write white papers & other content that articulates the value proposition of CLEARs product solutions, tailored to the unique industry needs & applications
- Design & manage campaigns that deliver qualified sales leads & pipeline revenue helping CLEAR enter & thrive in new markets
- Work with cross functional stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Growth) to ensure a cohesive & consistent approach to campaigns that aligns with our GTM strategy.
- Use marketing automation tools (e.g., Iterable) to track & report on campaign performance, identify areas for improvement, & provide actionable insights to the marketing & sales teams
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, & emerging technologies to continuously improve demand generation efforts traffic & generate leads
How you'll measure success:
- Develop & execute a demand generation plan to achieve the company's B2B targets in revenue & membership growth
- Increased traffic to landing pages, website content, & other assets to improve conversion rates & maximize ROI
- Collaborate with the sales & growth teams to align demand generation efforts with sales & partnership goals
- Build brand & product awareness through speaking opportunities, conference participation, events, etc.
What you're great at:
- 8+ years of experience in B2B demand generation, marketing automation, or a related field & 10+ years professional experience overall
- Proven track record of developing & executing successful demand generation strategies & campaigns that drive revenue
- Experience with marketing automation tools (e.g., Iterable, Hubspot, Marketo) & CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce)
- Strong analytical skills & ability to use data to inform decisions & improve performance
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills & ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of consumer services & platform technology is a plus
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas into straightforward language
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $170,000 - 200,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.