The Human Resources Generalist, Talent Acquisition is responsible for sourcing, screening & interviewing candidates to fill a variety of positions within our organization. Additionally, the Human Resources Generalist, Talent Acquisition assists with company policies, benefits, employee relations, training & development, & performance management processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in all aspects of hiring process including sourcing, resume reviews, phone screens, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks to on-boarding.
- Employs current social media, digital networking, sourcing & communication practices to attract top candidates that meet AccuWeathers hiring needs & create a talent pipeline.
- Develop understanding of AccuWeathers employment brand & culture in efforts to align recruitment support for different lines of business.
- Ensure the best candidate experience from application to on-boarding.
- Track all recruitment activity in applicant tracking system & providing accurate reporting of metrics & maintain weekly recruiting report for team.
- Accountable for adhering to legal & consistent behavior interviewing & selection practices.
- Upkeep of Onboarding & Internship Programs.
- Assist in the standardization of recruiting strategies.
- Work in conjunction with Talent Acquisition Team to create job requisitions & post open positions in proper locations (internally & externally) as well as create & track offer letters for candidates.
- Identify the best sourcing methods for respective positions.
- Maintain job folders & Applicant Tracking System (ATS) including Applicant Flow, EEO data, etc.
- Track staff referrals & communicate with payroll on payouts
- Participate in job fairs & recruiting events.
- Ensure all recruiting practices follow federal, state, & local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity & company policy.
- Generate as needed with all internal & external reporting EEO-1, AAP, etc.
- Coordinate onboarding & offboarding of team members.
- Assist team members with basic interpretation of company policies & procedures.
- Communication point of contact for benefits & employee relations questions.
- Administration of Performance Management system & processes.
- Coordinates HR events such as Employee of the Month, Open Enrollment, Wellness Fairs, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned
BACKGROUND AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field with 2+ years of experience or combination of HR Generalist & recruiting experience is preferred.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter as a sourcing tool.
- Knowledge of relevant federal & state regulations including, but not limited to, EEO, ADA, OFCCP regarding employment.
- Excellent coordination & organizational skills
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Can coordinate, prioritize, & solve problems in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse teams of people
- Can handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience with Application Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, genetic information, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran orientation, or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status or any other legally protected categories under local, state of federal laws. We believe a culture of diversity & inclusion provides unique perspectives that help make the workplace more innovative, engaging & profitable.