Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers & sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile & AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity & obligation to build a world-class engineering team & the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, & are searching for creative & inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic & driven NetSuite Financial Systems Administrator to join our fast-paced & rapidly expanding Finance organization. You will play a critical role in implementing enhancements to & maintaining our financial systems to help us scale. You will help define our financial systems while working closely with the Finance team & key stakeholders across the company including Product, Engineering, New Development, Expansion & senior leadership.
At Compass You Will:
- Help scale Compass financial systems to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business
- Participate in major cross-functional efforts, such as product launches & strategic planning, that pull together team members from departments including Strategic Growth, Agent Operations, Marketing, Finance, & Product
- Establish security requirements & user profiles for all financial systems
- Maintain user access, roles & permissions across all financial systems
- Identify, support & maintain NetSuite user controls
- Ensure SOX compliance for our internal business systems
- Ensure business requirements are properly configured in all financial systems
- Help to integrate financial systems with other business systems & our data warehouse
- Identify, evaluate, & recommend key technologies required to support & improve the business processes centered on the NetSuite platform
- Create ad-hoc reports for end-users & validate new & existing reports for accuracy
- Drive the full life-cycle for financial systems including gathering business requirements, technical analysis & design, coding, testing, & implementation of customizations within the software environment (Procure-to-Pay, Order-To-Cash & Corporate Accounting)
- Maintain documentation of key operational processes, system improvements & their revisions
- Provide end-user training & support, including onboarding new users
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience designing & implementing solutions in ERP applications
- 1-3 years of experience working as a NetSuite Implementer or Administrator; NetSuite Administrator (Suite Foundation) Certification is preferred
- Familiarity with all aspects of the NetSuite application including Advanced Revenue Management, SuiteBilling, Fixed Assets, Advanced Approvals, Inventory Management, & Reporting capabilities.
- Strong technical background, & hands-on experience customizing NetSuite & integrating it with other business systems
- Knowledge of SuiteScript & expert of SuiteFlow
- Solid understanding of best deployment & development practices. Experience with various software development lifecycle methodologies including SCRUM, Agile & Waterfall.
- Experience with the following systems is preferred: Salesforce, Adaptive Planning, Concur, Coupa, Callidus, Looker, & cloud billing applications
- Ability to effectively gather & prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond user requests to get to key user needs
- Strong consensus & relationship-building skills, with experience marshalling resources across different functions of an organization
- Self-starter, positive attitude, zero ego, & ability to problem-solve under minimal supervision
- Strong communication & organizational skills, & impeccable attention to detail
- Must understand complex business models
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks within an open & interactive environment
- Proactive, always seeking additional responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes & procedures
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting & experience with SOX compliance
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place. Our entrepreneurship principles bind us together & inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.