Reporting directly to the market Revenue Lead, the Account Executive will be the key point of contact during prospective members Knotel experiences. S/he will lead negotiations with C-Level executives and/or brokers, ensuring that they receive excellent customer service and, in so doing, further Knotels reputation as an essential disrupter of commercial real estate. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality & tenacious problem-solving, & the Account Executive will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate & do our best work.
What Youll Do
- Lead an end-to-end sales process - working with prospective c-level executives - from first meeting to tour to negotiation & close
- Establish partnerships with commercial real estate brokers to generate pipeline
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams (Real Estate, Design, Architecture, PM, IT, Legal, etc) to nurture deal flow
- Exceed a clear set of goals, with a specific focus on growing a book of business & maintaining 100% building occupancy
- Update & organize internal CRM systems to track pipeline & distill insights from data
- Measure sales effectiveness & prepare statistics for weekly & monthly team meetings
- Carry Knotels culture of being customer-centric yet outcome driven
Who You Are
- 6-10 years of full-cycle closing experience
- Corporate Real Estate and/or Commercial Real Estate experience highly preferred
- Experience working in a dynamic, high growth business preferred
- You have a track record for outperforming KPIs
- You leverage data to understand stories behind numbers, & you know how to pivot on a strategy when the time is right
- You thrive in an autonomous environment
You are a hunter & strong negotiator. You have a bias to action & know how to execute quickly & effectively. Engaging with business executives across all industries comes naturally to you, & you know how to build a strong rapport, earn trust, & challenge their assumptions. Youre intellectually curious & captivated by the changing tides of commercial real estate, eager to gain expertise in this exciting industry as quickly as possible. Youve cut your teeth in an account management or business development.
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for leading brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across nearly 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.