AlphaSights provides bespoke B2B knowledge solutions to leading professionals in investment management, private equity, management consulting, global corporations & select non-profits.
Our 500+ employees connect professionals to the industry knowledge & market insights they need to identify, assess, & act on opportunities ahead of the competition. With nine offices across the US, EMEA & Asia, we regularly rank as one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
Even after 10 years of high growth, we see vast market opportunity ahead of us & are looking for people with talent, ambition, & entrepreneurial drive to join us in rapidly moving our organisation to the next level.
To support our continuous growth, we are looking for a dynamic Accounts Receivable Associate to join our global Finance team in our London HQ. Working in a small, international team, your main responsibility will be to coordinate, manage & maintain an efficient sales ledger; & to drive revenue collection.
- Producing sales invoices & credit notes in an accurate & timely manner
- Allocating & reconcile all funds received
- Managing day-to-day client queries on billing & service usage
- Continuously following up with clients to recover outstanding invoices
- Reviewing in detail the monthly Aged Debtors Report to ensure its accuracy
- Dealing with client related Value Added Tax (VAT) & Withholding Tax (WHT) issues
- Where relevant, carrying out ad hoc projects as required
What were looking for
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, & the capacity to build positive working relationships across function & seniority level.
- Self-motivation, an analytical mindset, & good numerical skills
- The ability to work in a highly effective manner with a wide variety of stakeholders to deliver results
- The ability to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities
- Someone who is personable & approachable, with a hands-on attitude
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Business or Accounting, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience as a Accounts Receivable / Sales Ledger Administrator is preferable, but not essential