JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must Be Bilingual - French & English
Juul labs is looking for a Field Sales Trainer to join our exciting growing Sales Enablement team. The role will focus on supporting high impact learning opportunities for individuals & teams. This is an exciting time to be at Juul & to help our employees through their career growth. The Field Sales Trainer role is critical in providing a seamless learning experience to our Sales Team. The individual in this role will support the Sales Team by delivering new hire training, sales certification, sales manager training, & several other training programs to support our field team.
- Implement Juul Sales Training Programs
- Coordinate & schedule new hires & veterans to the appropriate training forums
- Conduct recurring 1:1 trainings on Sales Process, Sales Methodologies, & Sales Enablement Programs
- Assist in the creation of training courses, videos, & learning modules for our go-to-market roles with the goal of improving sales productivity & field communication
- Field support for team operations & systems including the Learning Management System, Sales Enablement communications, learning program pages, metrics & reporting
- Deliver content for quarterly/annual sales programs, bootcamps & events.
- Audit annual program evaluations, CRM data, Sales Metrics, & KPIs to make meaningful decision on growth & changes to Sales Enablement field efforts
- Internally market & support Sales Enablement Programs
- Report & track new hires within the sales training programs, & help to keep them accountable in completing training requirements.
- Work side-by-side to build strong relationships with Sales Management in dedicated regions
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in sales training or sales enablement organizations or relevant field sales experience
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities, tasks & deadlines with limited supervision or guidance
- Proficient in Keynote, MS Suite & G-Suite
- Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills
- Comfortable presenting to large groups as well as direct one to one conversations
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Ability to provide comprehensive feedback to new hires & their management team.
- Field Sales background a plus
- Must Be bilingual - French & English
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles