As a Senior Software Engineer on our Cloud Native Tribe, you will be helping re architect the platform on public, private & hybrid clouds to allow for frequent, predictable & high impact changes. You will ensure that our world-class infrastructure is always available, responsive, & capable of meeting the diverse needs of a dynamic & high-powered development team. And youll be transforming our architecture to a modern services architecture that makes it easy for feature teams to leverage microservices & containerization technologies.
What youll be doing:
- Leveraging cutting edge technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Vagrant, Memcache, Zookeeper, Terraform & designing & building new infrastructure features
- Becoming a master of our product infrastructure
- Keeping automated infrastructure up-to-date as dependent technologies evolve & scale
- Automating every aspect of our development lifecycle & help us in our mission to achieve continuous delivery
- Passionate about DevOps, Release Engineering & trends including CI/CD
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering
- Proficiency working in AWS or other cloud infrastructures like Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience designing & building software or software systems in an enterprise software or Saas/Paas environment
- Familiarity with monitoring & performance tools like Prometheus
- A strong knack for quickly learning complex technical concepts & Strong oral, written, & presentation skills
- Fluency in at least one programming language, such as Python, Golang, or Java
At Appian, you will help us build our award-winning Low Code Platform product that enables business people to build cloud & mobile enterprise applications with flexible, visual models instead of custom code. Appian discovers & unites enterprise data, connects users through social & collaborative engagement in the context of business data, & provides the leading suite of business process technology to enable rapid application development & optimization in every industry. Plus we're voted a Top Place to Work in 2020!
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.