H2O.ai is the open source leader in AI with a mission to democratize AI for everyone. H2O.ai is transforming the use of AI with software with its category-creating visionary open source machine learning platform, H2O. More than 18,000 companies use open-source H2O in mission-critical use cases for Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Telco, Sales & Marketing. H2O Driverless AI uses "AI to do AI" in order to provide an easier, faster & cost-effective means of implementing data science. H2O.ai partners with leading technology companies such as NVIDIA, IBM, AWS, Intel, Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platform & is proud of its growing customer base which includes Capital One, Progressive Insurance, Comcast, Walgreens & MarketAxes. For more information & to learn more about how H2O.ai is driving an AI Transformation, visit www.h2o.ai.
Responsibilities & Duties:
As a member of the Customer Success team, you will work closely with Customer Success, Enterprise Support, Engineering & Sales Directors to:
- Be the trusted solutions advisor for our customers & partners.
- Own customer related technical activities & relationships as part of Customer Success - production implementation, adoption & help with end to end solution design.
- Communicate effectively with a diverse audience of internal & external stakeholders consisting of: Engineers, business people, partners, executives.
- Translate business cases & requirements into value based technical solutions through the architecture of machine learning workflows & systems from data ingestion to model deployment.
- Demonstrate machine learning solutions with engaging storytelling & technical accuracy.
- Architect, design, & deliver Machine Learning & Data Science solutions.
- Present at meetups & webinars in the Data Science community, & be an integral part of the Maker culture of creating the best products & solutions.
- Gather customer feedback so that you can work with the H2O.ai Engineering team to further enhance our products.
- Excellent understanding of system engineering concepts & good command of working in a linux based environment (OS fundamentals etc)
- Good understanding of the cloud ecosystem i.e. what solutions exist on the 3 major clouds & when/how to use those components
- Good understanding of working with containers & container based orchestration frameworks & leveraging them in the development/solutioning process
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in at least one of the following programming languages/environments:
- Python, R, Java, Scala, Spark.
- Possession of the skills needed to help sell software & solutions through articulation of values rather than just features/functions.
- Ability to explain a complicated subject in a clear & articulate fashion.
- 2+ year working with data in Hadoop & /or Spark ecosystem
- Experience with writing to network-based APIs, preferably REST/JSON or XML/SOAP
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or a related field. Graduate degree is a plus
- Knowledge of basic statistical techniques & concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests & proper usage, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience working with big data use-cases manipulate data & draw insights, understanding of standard design patterns commonly
- Desirable: Maker mindset, coachable, & have an urge to learn/master new technologies
- Flexible work hours & time off.
H2O.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome & encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.