Who we are
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Since 2011, we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents. If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
We are looking for a driven, ambitious & self-starting Project Manager / Product Owner who is interested in helping us drive excellence within our supply chain.
Reporting to Niket Soni (Director of PMO/Ops Tech), youll help us build products & implement initiatives that solve challenges that come with maintaining a complex, nationwide supply chain. This role is highly cross-functional & cross-brand across all departments in the company, including Canada & Global partners. It needs someone with excellent organizational skills that can manage projects & wants to build high impact software products (prior experience managing software not necessary but is a plus!). Your give-a-shit factor must be high!
- You will succeed by becoming the subject matter expert for whatever project you are working on. Working closely with your users / stakeholders to align & implement solutions that have an impact on the business
- You will work closely with the developer team to transform business requirements into technical solutions
- Have a high degree of accountability, & responsibility in owning the execution & metrics of a given product or project
- Maintain open & transparent communication with your stakeholders & managers
Were looking for someone with
- Excellent communication skills & demonstrated ability to work with both external & internal stakeholders
- Ability to de-construct complex business requirements & translate into simple technical solutions that add value
- A customer service obsession & a willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
Nice to haves
- Prior experience managing large-scale, multi-departmental projects
- Technical knowledge around building web applications or websites
Could you be our next Project Manager / Product Owner? Click apply & be ready to convince us why!