The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking highly-organized, motivated, & goal-oriented Technical Engagement Managers to join our Professional Services organization. Technical Engagement Managers are responsible for delivering implementations & managed services throughout the Yext Customer Journey. A Technical Engagement Manager is a Yext product expert that manages the scope, schedule, budget & stakeholder expectations of projects, ensuring fast time to value for clients while maintaining a great client experience.
We value individuals who are fast learners, team contributors, strong communicators, & problem solvers. Ideal candidates are interested in technology, can build strong relationships, & quickly learn the parts of our business.
What You'll Do
- Day to day project management & delivery of consulting services for clients throughout the engagement lifecycle, ensuring delivery meets customer requirements on time & within budget
- Direct project team resources to ensure successful project outcomes
- Report weekly status updates & escalate project risks to clients & the account team
- Document client business rules, requirements, & customizations & ensure proper configuration of the platform
- Provide Search Engine Optimization, data modeling, & integration best practices & optimization guidance throughout engagements to drive customer ROI
- Partner with sales, success & support orgs to ensure client satisfaction
- Proactively identify & contribute to process improvements including automation opportunities & execution playbooks
- Deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership & the product management team
- Assist leadership with recruiting & training of team members
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education in any discipline
- Ability to speak & write in English & French fluently & idiomatically
- 3+ years of experience in Software Implementation, Consulting, or similar client facing roles
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply & will be considered
- Excellent project management (including prioritization & organization) skills
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Basic proficiency in data analysis & manipulation with Excel
- Basic understanding of relational databases & SQL is a plus
- Outstanding & effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex problems
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Determination & perseverance when faced with challenges
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service & delivering consistent performance
- Interest in technology
- Must be available for occasional travel (less than 10%)
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.