Squarespace is looking for a paid social strategist to join our Media team & improve our presence across full-funnel, global campaigns. We are looking for a strategic-thinking, detail-oriented, & results-driven paid social marketer.
Our Media team sets itself apart by being both rigorous & experimental, & we seek team members who can maintain that balance. If you are passionate about impactful creative & social media strategy & get excited about data, we'd love to meet you.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York & reports to the Paid Social - Brand, Team Lead.
You'll Get To
- Contribute to planning, executing, & analyzing multi-platform, global paid social campaigns with acquisition & brand objectives
- Implement paid social campaign strategies, creative refreshes, & tests
- Support the full-funnel team by pulling pacing reports & updating performance trackers
- Understand the full consumer journey to recommend strategies & tactics for scaling & optimizing the full-funnel program
- Help manage relationships & contracts with our current & future paid social partners
- Create & review creative deliverable requests for paid social campaigns; ensure paid social creative assets are in spec & meet best practices
- Create audience segments based on marketing targets, strategic goals & internal data
- Maintain knowledge of the digital & programmatic landscape, offerings & relevant ad technologies
- Work on cross-functional projects within media, marketing, & other Squarespace department teams
Who We're Looking For...
- 2 or more years of experience with acquisition & brand marketing across paid social platforms
- Proficiency with Meta Advertising plus at least one of the following: Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn.
- Strong understanding of conversion tracking, brand lift measurement, & full-funnel metrics
- Comfort working in Excel/Google Sheets, building reports for measuring campaign effectiveness. Experience with Looker is a plus.
- Experience with the testing methodologies supported by the paid social platforms (lift testing, A/B split testing, etc.)
- Structured thinking & communication of plans & performance
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.