We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to become an expert in how our company operates & provide direction for a rapidly scaling industry. As a Senior Salesforce Administrator you will work with Developers, Architects & Business Stakeholders to co-create processes & frameworks to help our sales organization run effectively & efficiently in order to support business strategies & objectives.
What Youll Do:
- Work collaboratively with functional business units & help translate business requirements into logical technical designs; defining technical solutions in Salesforce.com to support business work processes & bring the design to life through declarative or programmatic solutions
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues across departments (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support, & others as needed) aligning business processes with Salesforce best practices
- Collaborate with Business Systems Analysts on initiatives through gathering requirements, design, configuration, development, testing, & deployment phases
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope & completion of new development requests
- Use advanced declarative & programmatic tools to design, build, test, deploy, & support Salesforce solutions
- Serve as a system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 1500+ users while ensuring optimal performance through regular upgrades & internal system audits
- Review Salesforce release notes & preview sandboxes to highlight risks & opportunities
- Manage the declarative aspects of AppExchange products (eg. Upgrades & Licenses)
- Build & maintain technical solution documentation
- Troubleshoot implementation issues & demonstrate the ability to drive to a successful resolution
We''re looking for someone with:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related experience
- Salesforce Certifications: Administrator & Platform App Builder
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Salesforce administration with Salesforce implementations in a complex B2B environment
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, & distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Must have strong understanding of how to create visual flows & process builder.
- Experience with Apttus CLM highly desirable.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com & all upstream & downstream applications, systems & processes
- Analytically strong with A+ written & verbal communications skills
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps & objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, & other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong interpersonal & relationship-building skills with the ability to work with key stakeholders across the organization; manage laterally & upward
- Able to communicate effectively with diverse people & individuals at various levels within the organization
- Strong analytical & problem-solving capabilities
- Experience working in a SCRUM or Agile methodologies
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.