As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer as a full stack Java/J2EE developer for the Business Solution Product Development team. The Business Solutions Product Development team is part of Visa's Data Products Development organization & is responsible for designing, developing & managing 20+ applications & services for Visa's Business Solutions line of products. Our range of products include data processing, business intelligence, data mining, & B2B payments solutions.
Primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Design & develop critical systems with high-availability & high performance.
- Design, code & integrate n-tier applications with different application components
- Responsible fordesign & development of different products utilizing Visa's huge data.
- Interested in Innovation & ideation. Contribute to development of new products by building quick POCs & converting ideas into real products.
- Collaborate with business & technology stakeholders to deliver high quality products & services that meet business requirements & exceeds. expectations while applying the latest available tools & technology.
- Have a passion for delivering zero defect code.
- Help developer efficiencies by utilizing Continuous Integration/Development tools, test automation frameworks & other related items.
- Effectively communicate status, issues, & risks in a precise & timely manner
- Work in Agile/Scrum teams & follow the guidelines.
- Create documentation & procedures for installation & maintenance.
- Collaborate with global & virtual teams on software development.
- Identify opportunities for future enhancements & refinements to products, standards, best practices & development methodologies.
- 8+ years of relevant experience with software design, architecture & development life cycle.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Scienceor related engineering discipline.
- Full Stack Software Development experience in large scale mission critical applications.
- Mandatory experience with n-tier web application development & experience in Java/J2EE or other frameworks.
- Solidexperience in frameworks like Spring or Spring Boot,Sprint MVC, JPA, Hibernate.
- Expertise with RDBMS systems like SQL Server, Oracle or DB2.
- Proficient inWeb Services/API Development using SOAP or REST, JSON & XML.
- Proficientin GIT/Stash, Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Passionate about delivering zero defect code that meet or exceed the proposed defect SLA & have high sense of accountability for qualityand timeliness.
- Ability to deliver on multiple projects & manage priorities based on changing directions
- Leading a module/team or mentoring experience will be a plus.
- Excellent presentation, collaboration & communication skills required.
- Experience beingpart of a Agile/Scrum team & following processes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.