Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming & on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks & continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
- Deliver & assemble Peloton products & accessories in members homes
- Provide superior customer service in educating customers on product setup, features, & usage
- Perform in-home product repairs & maintenance
- Serve as Peloton product expert & brand ambassador
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, & excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness & exercise
- Good problem solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license & a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading & carrying Peloton Bikes & other products up to 130 lbs, sometimes up & down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM & end before 9PM.