Want to see your concepts actually come to life? Tired of reskinning the same conference booth again for the third year? Sick of getting locked out of timesheets after working until midnight? Wave goodbye to agency life & come join our Phreesia team! We are searching for a talented & motivated healthcare Associate Creative Director to join our growing New York based Life Sciences team.
The Associate Creative Director will be responsible for developing the creative vision for Phreesia owned campaigns & providing strong strategic & creative recommendations to partners on how to utilize our platform.This individual will work with Creative Agency partners & Life Science companies, as well as internal teams to execute Phreesia campaigns. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to transition out of the agency world & join a smart, creative, dynamic team that is committed to bringing innovation to the healthcare industry.
We need a digital-focused & client-facing creative individual with strong communication skills. This position will focus on providing day-to-day creative leadership for critical Agency & Life Science partners, all while developing relationships, building rapport, creating opportunities for additional partnership, & delivering best-in-class creative to both internal & external stakeholders. We are looking for a great leader with the ability to maximize the talents of our existing team. The Associate Creative Director position is a highly influential role & communication across all levels at partner organizations is necessary.
What You'll Do:
- Translate marketing & business objectives into clear creative strategies that are compelling, engaging & in-line with our platform requirements to drive patient-centric campaigns
- Own the execution of the full creative picture, feeling confident with both digital design & inspire messaging
- Inspire & influence key clients & agencies to employ best practices & maximize their use of Phreesia to grow their business
- Explore, develop, & produce innovative & visually fresh concepts in partnership with content strategy managers
- Influence creative templates/best practice materials & initiate update and/or refreshes
- Seek opportunities to optimize, test, or advance new capabilities & share learnings across the Life Sciences team & the broader organization
- Collaborate regularly with internal Analytics & Insights, Client Experience, Data Science, Research & Senior Leadership teams
- Identify & pursue opportunities to do creative in-house at Phreesia, for both life science organizations & internal stakeholders
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions internally & externally with both clients & agencies
What We Want:
- Proven pitch experience & strong concepting abilities
- Experience providing strategic & creative recommendations while being hands-on with execution
- Comfortable working within platform specifications & maximizing them to get the best creative product
- Agile to respond quickly to design challenges, client & internal needs & provide feedback with scalable solutions
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant work experience in advertising, with digital experience required
- Healthcare experience required; Pharmaceutical, OTC, Point of Care, and/or CPG experience highly valued
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- 3+ years of leading creative teams
- Demonstrate understanding of digital design best practices
- Ability to travel to client offices for meetings & entertainment
- Be able to commute to our transit friendly New York City office daily (30th & Park Ave South)
- Very strong written & verbal communication
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, & we check in 70 million patients a year!
Basically, what you are doing here matters & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. If you crave working with driven & engaged colleagues, consistent recognition, defined career path, & enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks & drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement & fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.