Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in collaboration with the marketing team focused on exceeding goals in enterprise level B2B marketing environments. This position will report to the Inside Sales Manager & the Senior Sales Director for APAC. This is a full time job, based in our Singapore office.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, & a fast learner, with the ability to take initiative & multi-task under tight deadlines. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes & strategies to take their career & the company to the next level. You will play a significant role insales in the APAC region working closely with experienced sales & marketing colleagues. Your main focus will be assisting with the execution of marketing plans with a primary focus on running campaigns,identifying business deals by contacting potential customers & exploring opportunities, lead management,monitoring & reporting on all marketing programs, both online & offline.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Outreach to people via phone & e-mail.
- Effectively introduce & represent the Denodo product.
- Accurately process leads, profiles & appointments.
- Provide support to the sales team.
- Schedule & make follow up calls.
- Report issues or concerns to the team leader.
- Perform research.
- Accurately update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with customer data.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Inside sales or Business Development experience with a software product/solution
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills in English & at least an additional language, ideally Cantonese, Mandarin,Bahasa Malay, Japanese.
- Good conversation & people skills via telephone or e-mail, with a sales spin.
- Good foundation to understand & learn IT technologies & enterprise information infrastructure.
- Ability to quickly understand & carry out oral & written directions. Ability to be tactful & a good listener. Respect for discretion & confidentiality.
- Organized, disciplined, & efficient.
- Ability to work independently & multi-tasker.
- Experience working with CRM systems, as well as good computer skills.
- Ability to learn quickly & to problem-solve on the fly.
- Have a strong desire to problem-solve.
- Energetic & enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with a valuable & growing busines.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.