ClassPass is transforming the $10B fitness industry by connecting people to over 1M studio fitness classes & inspiring them to live more actively. Founded in 2013, weve built the worlds leading fitness membership through deep investments in cutting-edge, proprietary technology, a global brand & an unparalleled community. Were revolutionizing fitness, & even after being recognized as one of Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups, we believe were just getting started.
About the role:
The Corporate Sales Support Engineer is an integral part of our quickly growing corporate channel, & will help facilitate, drive & manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. You will work closely with our sales team & engineering organization in both a pre & post-sales capacity. You will develop materials to ensure the successful technical review & subsequent execution of any technical requirements as a result of closing the deal. You will be both customer facing, supporting the technical side of the sale, as well as internally driving the engineering requirements to completion. This is a position for someone with both technical knowledge & sales skills.
- Work closely with the sales team to technically advise customers about the ClassPass platform
- Explain, train & enable the sales team & customers on the technical & functional aspects of the product
- Be familiar with all technical aspects & issues regarding the ClassPass product
- Coordinate with Product Management to drive engineering changes or updates based on technical requests / customer need.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Three years of experience providing technical pre-sales support selling into Fortune 500 companies
- Comfortable working in a fast moving, ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Drives for results & ultimately focused on helping to close the deal as the first priority, & pushes internally to ensure we are able to deliver for the customer as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.