About the Team
The Product Imaging Post-Production team (PIPP team) sits within Creative Operations & is responsible for all post-production processes within the Product Imaging Team. We are responsible for the coordination, quality inspections & data verification of all Stitch Fix Product Imaging media assets from the RAW file processing stage on the production floor to their final storage destination(s). We continually strive to enable & empower our team members to use their creative, technical & operational talents to the fullest.
About the Role
The Color Specialist is a freelance role & is responsible for upholding our high standards of Product Imaging photos & videos as our products that are photographed within our global studio network. This role will be located in our Atlanta Product Imaging studio & will evaluate image assets & video files from our in-house studios, external contract studios & multiple vendor partners & take corrective action on files with inaccurate color and/or values. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for color, years of experience retouching & with file management processes in the media production or ecommerce space. You must be highly organized with a passion for photo & video production & post-production. The assets you will work with are foundational to everything the Product Imaging team does & is often in high demand by various stakeholders on quick turnarounds. Youll be immersed in the full lifecycle of an asset & will be expected to contribute to strategies to make each phase in that lifecycle efficient. This role will report to the PIPP team Lead who is responsible for administering our tight post-production tolerances for both schedule & quality.
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- Use your highly refined attention to image detail to uphold our high image standards
- Organize digital assets to facilitate high-volume post-production processes
- Maintain, & contribute to improving, post-product processes & standards
- Contribute to procedures, training documents, & support for the overall PIPP team
- Contribute new solutions to keep our high-volume studios shooting continuously
- Contribute to evolving processes & new ways of working with internal & external production teams & vendors
Were excited about you because you have...
- 2+ years of retouching, composite, color correction experience in a high volume photo production environment
- Highly refined attention to detail
- Expertise in working with standard imaging & production tools (ie Capture One, Photoshop & other industry standard Adobe Creative Suite applications)
- A solution-oriented attitude in addressing day-to-day challenges
- Knowledge on basic Mac OS scripting & file management automation capabilities, you can both write & document basic scripts
- Some knowledge of video post-production experience & an eagerness to learn more
- Demonstrated experience in file management & organizational practices
- The ability to quickly iterate & make changes in how you work to fit the evolving needs of a scaling business
- An basic understanding of most industry standard still photography lighting, videography, & camera equipment
- The ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting daily deadlines
Why Youll Love Working at Stitch Fix
- We are a group of people who are bright, kind & motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here, & are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech & fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically & data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients & connected through our vision of Transforming the way people find what they love
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively & trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed & have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We dont take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages & comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix & will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
About Stitch Fix
At Stitch Fix, were about personal styling for everybody & we believe in both a service & a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. Were the first fashion retailer to combine technology & data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers & doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, & kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface of opportunity, & were looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.