Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Vice President, Implementation & Client Success in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
The Vice President of Implementation & Success is responsible for implementing & ensuring ongoing success of strategic partnerships for Oscars Platform business. The VP of Implementation will develop strong client relationships & maximize the goals of both Oscar & the client.
- Set the vision for & execute on Oscar Platforms implementation, ensuring there are project plans & executional paths in place to deliver the overall strategy for the business, managing the costs, timescales & quality.
- Contribute directly to ongoing execution of the Oscar Platform strategy in order to deliver growth, profitability, & operating targets
- Lead cross functional teams of both internal & external stakeholders & resources, developing & maintaining relationships with all stakeholders in order to provide excellent client experience & meet their needs.
- Successfully meet implementation & contractual targets based on company goals
- Represent Oscar Platform in executive level conversations with future & existing clients
- Own the success from a signed deal, to implementation, to ongoing client satisfaction
- Partner with business solutions team to transition new partnerships into implementation
- Regularly report to the organization on progress, milestones met and/or deviations from expected performance.
- Embody a culture of service excellence, leading by example & instilling accountability by setting clear expectations, measuring results, rewarding the right behavior & addressing underperformance head on.
- Build, coach, develop & lead team of B2B2C implementation & client success leaders
- 10+ years experience operations, growth, or B2B2C experience
- 7+ years managing & developing highly effective teams
- Proven track record of ownership & driving to key business results
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- MBA or Masters degree in relevant field
- Experience in healthcare
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.