Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Workforce Management Analyst to join our Virtual Operations team.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
As a Workforce Analyst youll be responsible for forecasting call volumes & staffing requirements to ensure resources are maximized for all virtual services. The Analyst conducts quantitative analysis to provide recommendations for developing workforce plans. This includes forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling, & change management to ensure that we provide a successful patient experience & a successful employee experience.
You will report into the Program Manager, Virtual Operations
- Manage changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Uses analytical tools to develop & own short term & long term forecasting.
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency & team member satisfaction.
- Formulate concepts & provide strategic recommendations to leadership to address complex, high level strategic workforce planning issues regarding the changes in business processes to improve performance & the customer experience. Understand & communicate how this impacts service targets.
- Leads the work to develop & enhance the Workforce Playbooks (systems, process, tools, & reports) that support the business operations
- Keep current on the workforce management tool overall; including but not limited to implementations, usage & recommendations for future upgrades/utilization
- Provide analytical support for special projects.
- 2-3 Years experience in Workforce Management
- Experience in Forecasting
- Bachelor degree, or 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- Experience working in high volume contact centers
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.