Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate & relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, & built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte & Magazine, & have been rated a leader by the analyst community & named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, & we want you to be a part of it.
The Enterprise Account Executive, will be tasked to develop, own & manage closing new business in the Northeast including the Media, Entertainment & Publishing vertical. Responsibilities include ensuring that prospective customers have the best possible experience & finding the right mix of Acquia offerings for their needs. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs & delivering world class service.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience with solution selling of complex enterprise software with preferable background around web development, Cloud/SaaS, Web Analytics, Marketing Automation, Web Content Management or Social Software.
- Develop & execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings in the US East
- Identify & establish relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads & expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build & maintain strong sales pipeline & forecast, through discovery calls & meetings
- Drive the sales process & manage the contract & approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price & getting approvals including contract terms
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for sales based activities
- Conduct opportunity & account review sessions with Sales Leadership
- Completes required reports by deadline, maintains accurate forecast
- Manage all information in Salesforce.com
- Contribute to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas & suggestions to senior management team
- Build awareness for Drupal & Acquia within large Enterprises & System Integrators
- Build & maintain relationships with new & existing Acquia partners
- History of consistently exceeding quota
- Experience with SaaS technologies. Preferably around Marketing Automation and/or Web Content Management
- A clear understanding of current social media capabilities & their impact on businesses of all sizes
- Demonstrated ability to manage both direct & indirect opportunities
- Significant experience in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up & high growth organization
- Experience with Media, Entertainment & Publishing a major plus
- Based in Boston and/or NYC area
- Highly motivated, over achiever, team player
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical & writing abilities
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to travel
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.