ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking for an experienced Quality Analyst with deep understanding of Quality in the Software Development Life Cycle. Quality at FanDuel is a community effort & as an advocate of Quality you will work with various teams to promote best practices & processes that will deliver the best experience for our customers. You will contribute to Quality by enabling engineering teams to define the testing process that suits a projects need.
You will use your experience to help define testing strategies, approaches, & coordinate a team wide approach towards Quality. Your innovation will be fostered in a culture that constantly seeks to improve & originate new ideas that aim to make software testing easier & more efficient.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be an advocate for Quality through analyzing risks, test planning, test tracking, & test run results.
- Work with engineering teams to determine best test strategies. (e.g., direct testing, testing reviews & coaching, identify any automation that may be relevant to run.)
- Enable engineering teams to self-serve as much as possible.
- Identify areas of improvement as they relate to Software Quality. (e.g., new automation & testing strategies to add to backlog)
- Involve in testing moderately complex or high-risk software developments.
- Work with team to assess code coverage by both automated & manual run tests.
- Contribute to test cases & documentation.
- Communicate test strategy & progress to various stake holders, (e.g., engineering managers, engineers, product managers, & product owners)
- Work with the wider Quality Engineering org to improve services offerings to engineering in order to facilitate ease & speed of testing.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Strong analytical skills that translate into test case writing & documentation
- Proficient in various testing techniques (e.g., edge case, exploratory, blackbox, whitebox)
- Ability to analyze & convey quality risks for new & existing features
- Experience with testing API layer through either manual or automated calls
- Strong communicator with ability to break down & convey technical concepts
- Ability to prioritize test conditions & features to be tested
- Manage testing process for small to medium sized projects
- Conceptual knowledge of automation testing techniques (e.g., frontend, backend, contract, api)
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive health insurance premiums
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.