Peloton is looking for a Senior Program Manager who will be responsible for creating, coordinating and executing project plans across multiple departments that touch Corporate Wellness, an exciting new business area exploring the burgeoning corporate health & wellness market. This individual should be able to manage cross-functional programs, facilitate productive meetings to gain alignment, & continuously move the program forward. You will work alongside the Director on a daily basis to drive processes that create clear & easy-to-digest documentation, with a focus on increased efficiency & effectiveness. This person needs to be extremely detail-oriented, well spoken, & highly collaborative with a bias towards action.
- Lead & coordinate multiple projects by providing unified oversight, delivering transparency to key stakeholders, & driving successful results
- Build & manage relationships & communicate project information to all stakeholders at a level appropriate to their needs
- Prioritize project work & delegate responsibilities to corresponding team members
- Ensure project plans are fully up to date, recaps are distributed, & required tasks are completed on time
- Support team communication, both within the core team & to management / leadership Organize & lead cross functional meetings to ensure all relevant stakeholders are involved in discussions & receive clear guidelines on appropriate next steps
- Identify & engage impacted teams across the organization & lead efforts to define their roles & responsibilities, with a focus on clear ownership & expectations
- Work with senior management & key stakeholders to understand their business objectives & priorities, ensuring alignment with the overarching business strategy
- Identify & manage cross-project interdependencies that may not be known or identifiable at the project level, & develop approaches for managing these issues
- Assess & manage risk within projects, & make strategic recommendations for changes to current & future project plans/requirements to ensure alignment with organizational needs
- Evaluate project timelines & costs to ensure they meet business expectations
- Gather & provide post-implementation analysis, ensuring we have the required resources & processes in place for long-term success
- Bachelors Degree & 6-8 years experience in project management
- Experience in consulting or consumer tech start-ups a plus
- Experience in Corporate Wellness and/or a working knowledge of healthcare a plus Extremely detail-oriented
- Sincere interest in understanding how things work & how to make them better
- Proven ability to build relationships across internal & external stakeholders, as this role requires deep cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple initiatives, escalate risks, & help drive resolutions
- Ability to quickly diagnose & fix a workflow problem, while continuously looking for ways to improve our plans & processes
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to track progress & measure results
- Ability to set & communicate clear expectations
- Ability to work effectively & achieve results across internal functional areas & external parties in ambiguous situations
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast & Android TV.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.