We are improving people's lives every day by giving them access to a high quality, affordable education that they can consume anytime, anywhere. Pluralsight is a global leader in online technology training, & we exist to democratize online technology learning. We are eternal optimists, entrepreneurs & truth seekers. Every decision we make is guided by our values, & every decision is made to drive business performance. We're looking for positive, passionate, goal-driven people who thrive in a fast-paced environment. We offer a vibrant culture, competitive pay & loads of other perks.
Who you're committed to being:
- Will have an attention to detail & an ability to reconcile cash.
- Will be able to problem solve various complexities of data flow, models, & commission payouts.
- Will be committed to gaining context to make better decisions.
- Will escalate issues & potential issues that could impact the employee or company.
- Will be a team player that is willing to help wherever is needed.
- Will be willing to ask questions to improve a process or to gain a better understanding.
What you'll own:
- Sitting in the Finance organization, oversee, support & analyze incentive compensation plans for our global sales & marketing organization that align with established financial & sales models
- Perform monthly, quarterly, & annual calculations of variable compensation; validate & monitor payment of incentive compensation plan components & commissions
- Develop & maintain business partnerships with FP&A, People Operations, Legal, & Sales/Marketing leadership to ensure alignment of incentive compensation plans with organizational, financial, & sales goals
- Maintain, & update variable compensation systems & processes critical to the reporting & tracking of sales compensation metrics
- Develop & document procedures to streamline variable compensation systems processes & ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Work with People Operations managers to educate sales & other leaders on these processes
- Assist People Operations leaders & sales leaders with compensation-related issue
Experience you'll need:
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance or accounting roles preferred, with preferred experience in dealing in variable compensation.
- Experience with the following platforms preferred: Salesforce, Anaplan(or similar sales compensation tool), Tableau, Zuora, NetSuite, & related SaaS business tools
- Familiar with SaaS market trends & the execution of effective processes to support compensation strategies in a SaaS environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task & work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication & writing skills
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, & financial management & modeling experience
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.