Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Manager will be a member of Visa's North America Client Delivery team, which is responsible for partnering with North America stakeholders to bring core products & solutions to market, driving adoption, & providing scaled support for client relationship managers.The position will be based in Foster City with ability to work in the San Francisco office as needed.
- Support the sales planning process to produce aligned sell-in goals across sales & product teams in NA by working closely with key cross-functional stakeholders to define & execute the process including goal setting, development of metrics, tracking, & process improvement
- Support deployment readiness, the go-to-market process to drive awareness & alignment of all major product/initiative changes across key stakeholders (i.e., sales & product)
- Drive the review & socialization of select product launches, changes, & enhancements
- Support development, tracking, & management of product sales pipeline process
- Support cross-functional efforts to troubleshoot, escalate, & resolve issues in a timely manner
- Manage various strategic projects as needed
- Foster productive relationships at all levels within the team & across Visa
4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD. UR Only: MBA/ PhD degree without experience.
- Product management, analytics, management consulting, or business operations equivalent experience (3+ years)
- Payments experience preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency & deliver under tight deadlines/timeframes
- Strategic thinker with superior analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects & synthesize data
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel & Word required
- Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- Incumbent must be able to travel up to 5%
- This position will be performed in an office setting.The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
- Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.