HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the worlds largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. We provide many of most innovative companies with the infrastructure automation tools. All our foundational technologies are open source & developed openly. We take care to balance & be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise level customers.
As a Product Designer, youll collaborate deeply with product management, engineering, as well as your follow designers. You'll combine research & ideation to provide our users with effective solutions to complex challenges. You should be self-starter who thinks clearly, articulates design decisions effectively, & values execution.
HashiCorp Design, as well as the other cross-functional teams you'll work with, is largely a remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence & autonomy.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Collaborate early & often with engineers & product managers
- Lead design projects & present your work to stakeholders & customers
- Deliver user-centered designs (including user flows, wireframes, & prototypes) informed by user & market research
- Distill complicated problems & complex data models into highly usable & efficient UI experiences
- Collaborate with other designers to build & maintain a shared design language
You may be a good fit for our team if you:
- Have a minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Have experience designing B2B tools
- Employ a process & have a portfolio that demonstrates this fact in both design & writing
- Clearly articulate design decisions & rationale through excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Work iteratively driven by feedback loops & critique
- Think in systems & patterns
- Thrive in a highly technical space
As a bonus, you may additionally:
- Be familiar with infrastructure management concepts
- Understand, & have even implemented, designs in code
- Use the latest prototyping tools to make your work come to life
HashiCorp embraces diversity & equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.