Join the team thats reimagining how autism care is delivered.
At Springtide, we provide a family-centered care model to help children with autism & their families thrive & are building a best-in-class interdisciplinary team to help fulfill that vision.
We have a full-time opportunity for a Behavioral Therapist (BT) at our Trumbull clinic. Part time BTs work the after school program Monday-Friday from 3:15pm-6pm & Saturdays from 9am-3pm.
BTs work directly with children with developmental disabilities in one-on-one therapy sessions. This rewarding job will allow you to experience the joys of teaching children new skills that will help them throughout their lives. We will provide you with paid training in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA).
- Independently execute one-on-one care & education to children
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team to implement treatment plans
- Collect & analyze session data to identify effective trends
- Provide feedback to peers on lesson & goal planning
- Partner with parents on methods to further their childs goals
- Actively participate in pre-hire & ongoing RBT training
- Highschool Diploma/GED
- Experience working with children in some capacity
- Strong level of empathy & observation skills
- Team player, good problem solving skills & adaptable
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Extensive paid training
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance & paid-time-off
- Career growth opportunities
At Springtide, were reimagining the way autism care is delivered. At our centers we offer ABA, speech & occupational therapies, & social skills classes all under one roof. Our experienced, interdisciplinary team works collaboratively to develop personalized care plans & evidence-based treatments all while using digital tools to transform the way behavioral care is delivered.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Springtide is committed to equal opportunity in the terms & conditions of employment for all employees & job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Springtide also complies with all applicable national, state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization & employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration & Nationality Act & IRCA.
Keywords: Autism, ABA Therapy, Behavioral Therapist, Behavioral Technician, Registered Behavioral Therapist