About your role:
Fandom is seeking a results driven performance marketer who is highly analytical & has experience managing campaigns across multiple platforms efficiently & profitably. The Senior Director will oversee paid initiatives across all of Fandoms properties including DTC, core, video, new initiatives & acquisitions with an initial focus on our highest growth DTC opportunities (Fandoms D&D Beyond business). Location: New York or San Francisco!
- Build an overall paid strategy for Fandom outlining target audience segments, key geographies, funnel planning, product/service positioning & a strong A/B testing framework.
- Establish overall revenue goals & associated budget allocation for each channel (taking into account CAC, ROAS & LTV), laddering up to a cohesive paid marketing strategy
- Maximize opportunities at each point of the funnel, optimizing strategies at each point of the consumer journey (e.g. sequential messaging, cart abandonment retargeting)
- Develop promotion, discounting, tiering strategies & implement dynamic pricing to maximize value for each customer, product & service
- Develop channel specific CAC performance framework against LTV to maximize ROI for each product line
- Build strong relationships across major marketing platforms (FB, IG, YT, Snap, Google) to get first looks at new marketing opportunities & drive volume & relationship based cost efficiencies
- Cultivate external partnerships that can support profitable & scalable user acquisition, including platform owners (eg Apple, Google, Amazon)
- Partner with the Analytics & Data teams to build & evolve attribution models against a range of products, services & business objectives
- Communicate overall performance to senior leadership, highlighting trends & opportunities for additional investment
- Develop strategies & plans to drive both near-term performance as well as to build a foundation for healthy growth into the future
- 10+ years experience in entertainment performance marketing
- Experience with e-commerce & subscription service marketing
- Experience buying & negotiating ad buys emphasized in acquiring users with exposure to international markets
- Experience with Google Analytics & marketing attribution tools
- Deep understanding of optimization algorithms, bid types, targeting, & buying strategies across existing & emerging marketing platforms
- Budget management and/or P&L experience
- A love of data & strong analytical & quantitative skills
- Thoughtful, collaborative leader with strong communication skills & the ability to influence others
- Ability to think strategically & see the big picture while knowing how to tactically execute
- Meticulous attention to detail & strong organization skills
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches & Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies & healthy food options
- Employee Interest & Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, & celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or whats buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge & carefully curated & fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.