Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an ambitious, bright, entrepreneurial & high-spirited leader with both the analytical & soft skills to tackle tough challenges & work with carriers in our supply chain process. As aSenior Manager of Logistics, Outbound Operations & Strategy you will join a fantastic Supply Chain/Operations team at one of the fastest growing organizations in the country.
You will ...
- Develop & deliver well-scoped strategic plans & KPIs for logistics team based on understanding of business goals & expectations from senior leadership
- Uphold the tactical logistics operations & delighting customers with their delivery
- Strategically plan & execute contingency management to mitigate customer risk in delivery exceptions
- Gain rapid exposure to supply chain in our US operations, with a focus on Outbound Shipping Logistics
- Combine in-depth data analysis with hands-on learning to drive improvements across different parts of our supply chain to improve infrastructure & add value to our outbound carriers & customers
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Procurement, Product, Distribution Center Operations, & Customer Care to solve complex business problems
- Create a HelloFresh road map for Outbound Logistics based on qualitative & quantitative carrier analysis
- Brainstorm innovative ways to reduce inbound & outbound shipping costs & improve service
- Manage third party carriers on service expectations & development of innovative solutions to service our product & customers
- Work alongside senior leadership to develop & execute against strategic goals for outbound logistics, focusing on FTL/LTL carrier shipping strategy
- Manage the defining, analyzing, & owning of critical Outbound Logistics metrics, including cost per mile, OT performance, Carrier SLAs etc.
- Own establishment of quality best practices within our outbound logistics network & minimizing customer service issues.
- Oversee the management of vendor relationships with our carriers including commercials, vendor scorecards, & service development & onboarding
- A critical thinkerUse logic & reasoning to identify the strengths & weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Enterprising Seek to take up & start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure.
- Creative Challenge conventional methods & open to new ideas.
- Driven for Results Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus activities that have tangible business outcomes.
- Organizational & Influencing Strength
- A clear communicatorwith solid written & oral communications skills. Able to clearly coordinate & provide information to co-workers.
- Problem SolvingYou possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
At a minimum, you have...
- BS Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, or similar field required. MS/MBA preferred.
- 5+ years leadership experience in logistics, with an emphasis on carrier operations, quality & vendor management.
- Strong interest in supply chain management & ability to learn quickly
- Excellent quantitative & analytical skills, including ability to perform data analysis to craft tactical operational recommendations,
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment
- Comfortable in an output-driven environment, with professional experience demonstrating a can-do, visionary mindset that chases measurable goals & solves problems
- Experience setting up & executing supply chain processes
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.