We are a group of passionate individuals working towards making TouchBistro the #1 global POS product. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal & professional growth, true teamwork & collaboration, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of, get in touch!
Reporting to the Director of Architecture, as an Associate Software Architect, Integrations you will be charged with extending the ecosystem of our award-winning point-of-sale software by enabling integrations with our partners. With a scope of responsibility in terms of architecture to both inbound & outbound partner integrations there are numerous technical & innovative challenges to solve. You will be responsible for delivering a suite of partner APIs build on solid infrastructure & consideration for their operational reliability.
- Collaborate and mentor development teams to effectively deliver on product partner integration solutions by providing oversight ensuring they are built to be scalable, maintainable, extensible, & fault-tolerant
- Contribute to the technology roadmap for our partner integration solutions that aim to extend our platform by allowing our partners to evolve our product ecosystem & add value to our customers
- Establish a principle in designing robust partner APIs that abstract the internals of our platform, allow for extensible growth, & effectively deliver on the use cases our partners require
- Evaluate & research strategies & solutions to establish our partner APIs in the marketplace with a commercial scale foundation considering topics such as rate limiting, monetization, onboarding, & auditing
- Ensure security across all our partner integrations is considered at every step of the design, development & delivery process
- Document & maintain architectural standards, goals, & decisions established to ensure consistent communication across the organization
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field required
- 5+ years server-side application development
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts & ideas to all levels of employees & management
- Expert with API design, development, & testing
- Prior experience developing services in support of mobile applications
- Experience with either Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or Microservice platforms
- Hands-on experience with integration work with point-of-sale systems, payment platforms, EFT/ACH, inventory systems, and/or accounting systems is nice-to-have
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.