Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing & self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data & put Pures technology literally in the drivers seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, & modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture & commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, & investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Channel Account Manager (CAM)
Pure CAMs are responsible for the recruitment, development & management of the business relationships with Reseller & Distributor partners in Japan. The successful CAM will work in tandem with Regional Sales Directors, District Managers & Account Executives to successfully develop & service all partners & prospects within their respective geography/territory. They will also collaborate with the Channel & Field Marketing team on programs & events designed to promote Pures product & drive revenue to Pure through partners.
- Create Strategies & lead team efforts to maximize sell-through of Pure products within Channel.
- Manage & be the main point of contact for existing partners.
- Aggressively drive partner to maximize sales & total partnership potential through sales best practices, training & support.
- Manage sales orders & provide status to partner and/or manager.
- Continually learning about new products & improving selling skills.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on new product offerings.
- Work with marketing to drive programs & events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues & products.
- Attend & participate in sales meetings, product seminars & trade shows.
- Conduct contract negotiations & define & execute partner sales plans.
What You Bring To The Team
- Demonstrated experience developing Reseller & Distributor Channels in Japan.
- BA/BA degree in business, marketing or software engineering.
- Ability to assess, plan, & actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue & efficiency.
- Excellent time management & communication skills.
- Desire to drive change & evangelize new technologies.
- Passion for post-sales customer success.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, & Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Competitive attitude & strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
Pure Creates Opportunities for Your Development and Career Growth
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development & more! Were here to change the world & we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation & benefit programs that enable innovation & growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits & perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, & employee resource groups all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind & body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure Is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.