As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Identity & Access Management (IAM) is a key technology pillar at Visa, responsible for providing secure access to misc. payment related applications & services from a variety of users (employees, businesses & customers across) globally. To stay ahead of the rapidly changing security landscape especially with globalization of Visa's business & newer form factors of access via new devices, IOT etc., has direct impact on IAM Services. IAM team is rapidly growing & has a global presence in Singapore, Beijing, Bangalore, London, Austin & Foster City.
Are you interested to be part of a dynamic diverse team of industry's leading IAM/Security professionals?
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work in this dynamic environment with a talented team, influencing & building the next generation IAM technology stack at Visa.
What is important for us:
- Security First - Our team focusses on security in everything we do & we take it seriously with no compromises of any sort. We look forward to like minds.
- Curiosity - Be curious; ask how things work & ask how you can learn new stuff. We believe curiosity fosters creativity.
- Ownership - We have clients & customers who embodies complete trust on us because we show them we own what we do in every sense. We expect every team member completely own the activity he/she is responsible.
- Agility - Be open for a change & acclimate to them.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD) in Computer Science or related degree
- 2 years of solid hands' on experience as a programmer/developer with specialization in Java, J2EE, & Python
- 2 to 4 Years of Solid hands-on experience as programmer/developer with specialization in Java, J2EE & Python
- Strong inter-personnel, analytical & communication skills
- Command on data modeling, query optimization on different data stores (Relational, NoSQL)
- Experience building platform APIs & SDKs
- Affinity for an engineering culture that emphasizes Agile, DevOps, & continuous delivery
- Prior experience on IAM products related to Authentication, provisioning, authorization, SSO, and/or enterprise security protocols like SAML, OpenID, OAuth and/or mobile development (iOS/Android)
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Establish strong engineering best practices.
- Own deliverables from ideation to production operationalization.
- Design, develop & testing of IAM components: Services in SOAP/REST, Core Java, JS Frameworks & Python.
- Implement Data Analytics using Spark or Python.
- Develop metrics & insight generation to drive the understanding & progression of IAM product & excellence using Tableau or d3js.
- Deploying & Using 3rd party IAM products like Oracle Identity Manager, Azure AD, Sail point, Elastic Search, Kafka or ForgeRock.
- The incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position will require Incumbent to travel 10% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. this position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephone & computers, reach with hands & arms, bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.