Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We've been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, & have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
About the role:
You will be the ideal candidate if you are passionate about DevOps & thrive on driving excellence through automation. As a team member in the platform group, you will bring your industry expertise to work with the team to navigate through challenges & work closely with peers in our global R&D. Our platform is mainly based on AWS & Azure, using open source tools, big data & homemade automation. We use many different technologies, amongst which: Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Python, GO etc... You will also develop skills on technologies such as: Elasticsearch, Kafka, ClickHouse, Hadoop/Spark, CDNs, DNS, Load Balancers, Monitoring, Logs, etc.
- Ensuring other R&D teams use Infrastructure as defined by the IaC
- Ensuring all metrics & logs are available to allow the building & relevant monitoring of dashboards by other members of the R&D
- Supervise big, cross R&D projects to improve the velocity, quality & cost of our platform
- Bridging the gap between developers & operations by closely working with other R&D teams on their projects
- Work with developers in supporting new features, services, software releases & troubleshoot problems
- Choosing the best hosting options to fit the best current needs & embrace our long-term business vision & impact the business through technology & new ideas
- Drive core-edge technologies at scale
- Take part in a global team with members in Paris & Tel-Aviv
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- 4+ years DevOps experience, preferably in a global company
- Strong experience with AWS/GCP/Azure
- Mastery of Linux (RedHat \ CentOS & Ubuntu)
- Experience with configuration management systems
- Experience with Kubernetes & Docker
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Scripting skills (Python \ GO)
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated with a high desire to learnResults-driven with a strong commitment