When Brooklinen was founded over five years ago, we were on the forefront of the DTC movement. Our goal was to deliver the maximum value to our customers, cutting out anything that didnt add value for them. Over the last five years, weve stayed laser focused on building our ecommerce business to deliver on this, & now its time for the next chapter, physical stores!
As with everything we do here, we applied our testing philosophy & built out our Soho pop-up last year (you can read about thathere)- we learned a ton & were thrilled with the results. On the heels of that experience, we are so excited to launch the very first group of Brooklinen stores, starting in Williamsburg this fall.
Were looking for incredible Sales Associates to join us in shaping the experience in our very first permanentstore.Youll love this role if youre as obsessed as we are with making peoples homes a happy, comfortable place & providing amazing customer experiences.
What youll do
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience is delivered 100% of the time
- Act as a Brooklinen brand ambassador, always putting the customer first
- Engage with loyal customers IRL & form new customer relationships
- Educate customers on our product assortment, brand history, & value proposition
- Work in the back of house to receive & organize inventory
- Assist with the visual merchandising of the store & product
- Support the planning & execution of in-store special events
We're looking for someone with
- 1-3 years of experience in a retail (or service-oriented) environment - this being said, we believe people with all types of experience could be great in this role & will be looking to the application screenings questions as well as resumes to make our decisions!
- The ability to communicate clearly, confidently, & enthusiastically
- Strong judgment & a service- & solution-oriented approach
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays & weekend shifts
- Someone who is passionate, friendly, & positive
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated.We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, & abilities & cant wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, & anything that doesnt add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.