The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
The Senior Consignor Relations Representative will have overall responsibility for supervising a team of agents that reinforces our brand & ensures we deliver a superior consignor experience. This role will report to the Consignor Relations Manager(s). They will oversee the performance of their team & ensure performance metric standards are consistently being met through effective coaching & development. In addition, The Senior Consignor Relations Representative will be a form of support for consignor concerns & escalations.
This position is based in Secaucus, NJ.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as primary contact for consignor escalations & support Manager in responding to some senior-level client escalations/inquiries.
- Interact with other departments as needed.
- Assign & monitor workload & rebalance work when appropriate.
- Assist with training new & existing employees.
- Provide timely & accurate resolutions to client inquiries & ensure exceptional levels of service are met.
- Display a positive attitude & work with integrity when dealing with customers, consignors, & co-workers.
- Troubleshoot & resolve operational/service issues & concerns.
- Goal orientated & resourceful.
- Effective follow-up skills.
- Able to work independently & make timely decisions.
- Lead by example.
- Ensure quality standards are met & the team meets & exceeds expectations.
- Other duties & projects as assigned.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Strong client service & relationship management skills.
- Previous experience in customer service or fast-paced call center environment.
- A strong desire to help others.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, approachable.
- Coaching in the moment.
- Innovative problem-solving ability.
- Ability to manage effectively through ambiguity & complex situations.
- Action & Results Oriented Driven.
- Positive & professional demeanor.
- A strong desire to help others.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin,sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will considerqualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.