THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion, always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
The Strategy Analyst for Customer Experience will be responsible for developing & executing strategic initiatives to build the best-in-class experience for our customers. Reporting to the Senior Manager of CX Strategy, the ideal candidate will be a sharp analytical thinker who excels in a collaborative, high-energy, fast-paced environment. This individual will work cross-functionally to generate and/or drive broad ranging strategic initiatives, evaluate CX growth opportunities, & execute operational enhancements.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to launch corporate initiatives & ensure operational preparedness of CX operations
- Lead execution & implementation of strategic initiatives focused on enhancing the customer experience & delivering on roadmap objectives
- Manage voice of the customer program to analyze & share customer feedback & sentiment across the business
- Identify opportunities to drive revenue & improve operational efficiency within the CX support team & build supporting business cases
- Analyze performance data, measure impact to customers, & generate actionable insights based on trends
- Launch new support channels & manage ongoing improvements to CX operational processes & platforms
- 3+ years of professional experience in management consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy required customer experience background is preferred
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, & drive multiple projects to success
- Strong background in business & financial analysis, with ability to utilize data & metrics to understand trends & identify opportunities
- Self-starter who works independently & can manage fast-paced, changing priorities
- Excellent oral & written communication & presentation skills
- Fluency in Microsoft & Google Suites
- Passion for food, cooking, & hospitality
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.