We are looking for a seasoned marketer who has a passion for building great brands. This role will help drive & maintain key categories for the H business, including driving ongoing business plans, forming continuous growth strategies, & executing projects to meet those objectives. Were looking for someone who loves understanding business drivers, working with people from different teams, & mobilizing an organization to execute growth. You will live & breathe our brand & business, & help power its growth so ultimately consumers know us, join us, stay loyal to us, & advocate for us.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Maintain a consistent & robust understanding of the brands & businesses that are vying for our target consumers mindshare & wallet in the mens care categories & out in the world at large
- Understand the external environment (competitive & market) & identify new sources of opportunity & threats by being the internal expert on guys, male grooming more broadly, & male brands
- Nurture commercial solutions for the consumer across all Ps product innovation within our existing categories, package innovation, price strategy & promotional efforts
- Interrogate data to identify core business levers, being able to balance facts with intuition to distill complex opportunities into compelling business cases
- Input into forecasting of existing products & lead forecasting for new commercial product offerings with sales channels & operations to ensure accurate forecasting methodology, sales targets & key forecasting dates are met
- Manage SKU assortment for category products (evergreen SKUs, gift sets, holiday, sampling etc) & discontinuation plans
- Ensures proper collection & monitoring of data to assess ongoing performance & KPI tracking
- Nurture a high quality relationship with in-house creative to provide them with guidance, partnership & inspiration
- Develop resonant, relevant & meaningful briefs that can excite & energize the creative team
- Analyze post-campaign performance & assesses learnings to report ROI & direct future campaign planning
- Work with the H.com team & the retail shopper marketing team to understand the channel needs, their key milestones & what it will take for all marketing projects to be ROI+ for our sales channel partners
- Lead the planning, organizing, & management of resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals & objectives
- Lead status meetings, budget reviews, scoping sessions, etc. provide regular status reports, timelines & delivery calendars, risk/issues reports to Brand Director
- Get buy-in for your ideas with leadership & cross-functional teams across the organization, always advocating for whats best for the brand
Who Were Looking For:
- You have 5+ years of experience in brand management, with experience in the CPG industry
- You bring deep consumer understanding
- You have a passion for understanding business drivers & executing against them
- You thrive when thinking conceptually & then tying insights & recommendations to tactics
- Youve planned & executed brand pans before, & you know what makes one great based upon creativity, strategic alignment, & consumer impact
- Youre comfortable with ambiguity & are a self-starter who can be nimble on your feet
- You pride yourself in creativity & expansive thinking
- Youre able to distill complex ideas into ones that are simple to navigate & resonate with people in the real world
- You have experience with syndicated retail sales data (e.g., Nielsen or IRI)
- You major, above all, in empathy
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.