FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team. Working directly with engineers as well as the wider company, you will deliver exciting & innovative Fantasy Sports products & will coach teams to optimize delivery. You will have a collaborative leadership style, building strong relationships with people to facilitate a culture of trust.
What You'll Do
- Take ownership of the project management of our next generation of sports games
- Work as part of a multi-skilled team (including engineers, designers, product managers)
- Coordinate geographically dispersed teams
- Build & coach teams as well as individuals
- Create & maintain team roadmaps & backlogs with product managers
- Work with stakeholders to manage expectations & ensure clear & precise delivery of products to market
- Be trusted to use whatever project management tools are appropriate for the situation
Characteristics of successful candidates
- Has real experience in Agile development
- Passionate about creating a culture that builds & enables high performing multidisciplinary teams
- Has experience of working directly with engineering teams
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Confident & adaptive coaching style
- Organized & transparent with regards to plans, milestones & deliverables
- Good relationship manager & negotiator, able to build agreements with business stakeholders
- Advocates an environment where the right decisions are made through consensus
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.