Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an SeniorAccount Executive, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Visa is searching for a Cross-functionalAccount Executive for Merchant Sales & Acquiring in the Nordics. As a key member of the MS&A team, you will bring leadership, vision & creativity to expanding acceptance, growing usage, & creating profitable partnerships with acquirers & merchants across all the 8 markets within the Nordic & Baltic region
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will work with key acquirers & merchants to support them in their day to day running of their business, as well as helping them grow through leveraging the Visa brand, products & solutions.
- You will manage the client relationships through building account plans customized to the client's needs, & proactively identifying areas in which the relationship can expand.
- You will collaborate closely with colleagues across the Nordic region & beyond in making sure that we are meeting the client's expectations & adding value to their business.
- You will drive both short term & longer term client initiatives that in addition to the sales effort will involve business analytics, compliance & regulatory, structuring of commercial agreements based on a financial business case, stakeholder management, negotiations & follow up.
- You will be the natural speaking partner & thought leader within payments - someone that our clients will turn to for advice.
- You will be supporting the Nordic region's strategic agenda & score card
What we're after
- A results orientated leader with good experience within the payment industry, especially within the acquiring and/or merchant side of the business.
- A proven track record in managing & developing accounts.
- Someone who is comfortable in a dynamic & hectic work environment
- A fast learner & someone who constantly seeks to develop his/her personal skills & competences as well as to challenge & improve status quo.
- Someone who is somewhat tech savvy & attracted to highly complex solutions & set-ups.
- Someone who manages to combine a sales profile with an analytical mindset
- Passion for payments & dedication to superior client management
- High integrity & excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, both in English & local language
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.