At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen & shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless.We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
The role will be responsible for leading strategy planning & analyzing marketing campaigns for our customers with a strong focus on cross channel campaigns (email, push notification & in-app, sms). The role will be in charge of defining the overall CRM strategy for our international markets with a clear focus on improving CRM performance. With the support from analysts, the role will create/improve current reporting & extract insights regarding optimization of customer segmentation & customer journeys. Finally, the role will cooperate closely with the Campaign team to run initiatives across all countries & in relation with other functions like Customer Experience or Product teams.
Who were looking for
- 2-3 years of work with previous experience in CRM / customer centric functions
- Proven project management skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Data-driven: the ability to define & interpret analysis, & convert insights into business decisions & campaign optimizations
- Good knowledge of CRM tools
- Solid understanding of CRM fundamentals: GDPR compliance, email deliverability, A/B split testing, etc
- Mobile CRM knowledge preferred
- Strong written & oral communication skills (English)
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical Policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training & development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.